20 January 2010

it's easy to forgive but it's hard to forget!
what u did to me is unacceptable.

yes i forgive u.
i am a forgiver.
but i am not a forgetter.

sorry to say, but what had happen hurts!
it is me who experience it.
it is about my feeling.

if i ever hurt u in the past, please forgive me.
i don't have the intend to do so.

but please correct my mistake n do let me know what i did wrong.
don't give me the silent treatment n be away from me with no reasons.
i need answers n reasons.

yes i can figure everything out.
but my assumptions may be wrong.
n i just don't want the wrong implemetion.
PLEASE correct me.

REMEMBER :
TRUTH HURTS BUT IT IS THE BEST SOLUTION TO SOLVE EVERYTHING.
N YES I CAN ACCEPT THE TRUTH.
I AM NOT THAT STUBBORN.


P/S: I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U N U WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART.

No comments:

Post a Comment